- Employers screen out resumes that don't match the requirements on their job posting.
- The average job posting on the internet has 20 skill and education requirements (40-80 keywords).
1 KRAZOOM finds the jobs where you match the requirements:
- Select job titles and a work location.
- Hit the Jobs tab to see the job listings.
2 Select Job Requirements you can match:
- Click the Job Match button.
- Select the requirements you can match from the list.
- Return to the job listings. KRAZOOM sorts job listings where you match the most requirements (by percentage).
- Create a job alert. This will save your selections and automate your search.
3 Keywords for your Resume:
- Click "Keywords for your resume".
- Copy, then paste the list of matching requirements into your resume. Now your resume does not get screened out by employers.
4 Additional KRAZOOM Functions
Click the image for a larger view.
Functions in the user menu allow you to manage:
- Job Alerts
- Match Statistic
- Gap Statistic
- Job Log
Copyright © 2010-2017 KRAZOOM Inc. All Rights Reserved